• In a world of digitalization, where B2B market is standing now.
• APAC digitalization keeps fast development and will continue lead the world in this highly connected world.
• How E-commerce and B2B are developing now in the China market and the prospect of B2C growth in APAC countries.
• The differences between B2C and B2B.
• Digital strategy illustrated by a complete customer journey.
• How to do business under network traffic entrance in regards of:
- Business portal website
- E-commerce - BOL, Platforms & KOL
- Digital Marketing
Who Should Attend:
• General Managers
• MD, Director and C‐Level (CEO, COO, CMO)
• Commercial Directors
• Sales & Marketing Directors/Managers
• Brand/Product Directors
• Business Development
• Product Marketing Managers
• Product Managers
Benefits of Attending:
• You will be able to find the right argument to convince your management team and get your resource.
• You will understand the digital strategy principle and core value for your business.
• After the course, you will be able to make your digitalization strategy and roadmap fitting your business & choose the most suitable and feasible roadmap for your digitalization.
Day 1 : Digital Ecosystem Overview and Customer Journey Strategy
9:00-9:30 Registration and Settle down
9:30-9:45 Warm-up and introduction
9:45-11:45 China digitalization eco-system introduction
10:45-11:15 Q&A and Coffee break
11:05-12:00 Digital ERA customer insight and consuming
13:15-14:30 Customer Journey and Digital Customer
14:30-15:00 Break and Q&A
15:30-16:10 Website Management and Leads Management
16:10-17:00 SEO SEM and new trend of search engine
17:00-17:30 Q&A assignment for day 2
Day 2 : B2B Ecommerce and Social Media Management
9:00-9:30 D1 key elements review and D2 overview
9:30-10:30 Ecommerce and B2B digital platform
business model introduction (1)
10:30-11:00 Q&A and Break
11:00-12:00 Case study on B2B ecommerce
13:15-14:00 WorkShop on real Ecommerce case
14:00-14:30 Break and Q&A
14:30-16:30 Social Media Management in B2B
16:30-17:00 Wrap-up and Q&A
Your Facilitator: Hanson Wang
Hanson Wang earned his bachelor diploma of electronic engineering from Tongji University, which prepared him with a solid understanding of electrical knowledge. Soon he moved forward and finished the course of International MBA in the University of Hong Kong and also an exchange program in SDA Bocconi School of management. As a believer in change and long-term goal, he actually was the first one to bring digitalization into the traditional B2B business as the ecommerce head of ABB China and won the Gold Partner award of Alibaba in 2014-2016 and Best New Managers of internet business in 2015.